The Asian Pacific American Bar Association of South Florida (APABA) is a non-profit, voluntary bar organization of Asian Pacific American attorneys in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. The organization is dedicated to ensuring that the Asian Pacific American community is effectively represented in South Florida.
APABA of South Florida is an affiliate of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (“NAPABA”). All members of APABA are also members of NAPABA. APABA’s goals and objectives coincide with those of NAPABA, including working towards civil rights reform, combating anti-immigrant agendas and hate crimes, increasing diversity in federal, state, and local government, and promoting professional development. The overriding mission of APABA is to combat discrimination against all minorities and to promote diversity in the legal profession.
To view the flyer in Chinese click here.
APABA of South Florida Membership Benefits
- Opportunities and contacts for professional and personal networking with lawyers, in-house attorneys, judges, and non-lawyers.
- Opportunity to obtain referrals from other members.
- Build lifelong friendships and relationships with other lawyers.
- Monthly announcements of upcoming events.
- Subscription to the APABA newsletter.
- Access to new job postings.
- Discounts to APABA events including the NAPABA convention.
- Participation in APABA committee activities.
- Opportunities to serve the Asian Pacific American community.
- Automatic membership in NAPABA, a value of between $50 and $500 based on NAPABA’s tiered membership structure.
- NAPABA membership benefits including discounts to NAPABA events, membership to NAPABA professional development forums and participation in NAPABA committee activities.